AFRICAN MODELS AND VIXENS TV

I Love Being The Voice Of The People Who Cant Express Themselves, Super Petite Model, Oshifeso Olajumoke

I am Oshifeso Olajumoke by name, I was born December 4th, 1997, I am a christian, I am an aspiring model and the only child of my parent, I am a Nigerian from Epe Lagos State, I attended Mc Royal College in Lagos State where I copped my senior secondary School certificate, I am currently seeking admission for a degree. I started my modeling career in July 2016,
I love modeling as a profession because I have a strong desire to serve as a subject of fashion, I am a petite/commercial model, 5.3ft tall and I speak Yoruba and English language fluently. My hobbies are dancing, skipping, gisting, listening to music, hanging out, surfing the Internet, solving mathematics and watching
movies.

My area of specialization are dancing, acting, fashion modelling, video vixen and advertisement. I spend most of my free time chatting, surfing the Internet and researching on ways to improve on my area of specializations.
My other names are Temiloluwa, Ayomide, Mary, My nickname is gotten from the first letter of my other name (Temiloluwa), so in one word my friends call me "Tessy" maybe that is because I love teasing people (LOL). My best
colours are pink, black, white and yellow. My best food are fried plantain and egg and I also love having noodles with fried egg, my favourite music genre are hip hop and gospel, my role models are Agbani Asenite Darego, Mide Funmi Martins, Mercy Aigbe and Rihanna.. my mum do call me "The small
Agbani" just because I am portable like her. I have once acted three (3) yoruba movies with Mide Funmi Martins and her husband, Afeez Abiodun in my secondary school days, my favourite television shows are Big Brother Naija, Maltina Dancehall, MTN Project Fame, Gulder Ultimate Search and Coke Studio Africa. I am jovial in nature, I am playful and I love making people smile, I am a cheerful person, I am a good observant and a very good listener. I am motivated by the love of learning and strive to become a successful woman in today's society with the goal to become a professional someday.

I love being the voice of people who can't express themselves, I love to serve as a subject of fashion, I love being in water but I can't swim, Isn't that funny?? (LOL). I love doing my best in what ever situation I find myself, I love doing what makes me happy and makes me feel of top of the world, I love white puppies, I choose to be a leader and I love taking up the lead role no matter the circumstances, my best moment is doing what makes me smile and pleases God,  I aspire to be a top model someday, I believe in myself, I believe I can do it, I believe I am victor, I believe I am a queen, I believe everything is possible, I detest gossip, pride, scolding and nagging.

Generally, I love watching Yoruba movies, indian movies and cartoon. My favorite quote is "Whatever will be will surely be". I conquer your world by letting go of the need to be loved by all and I accept that some people will think poorly of you, no matter what you do. I love me, myself and I that is why I say "My life, My base" #IOwnIt.

RELATED POSTS