AFRICAN MODELS AND VIXENS TV

Meet Lady Morganna A.K.A Soniake Abiola, The Beautiful African Model With A 3D Vision

Meet Sonaike ABIOLA a Nigerian model also known as Lady Morganna, she is 19 years old, Light skinned and 5'9ft tall. A Philosophy finalist of Olabisi Onabanjo university, Ogun State Nigeria.


She is a beautiful Yoruba lady, she is a Libra, she is so jovial, fun loving, very ambitious, understanding, strong hearted, friendly, nice and a happy Lady...Am a goal getter and a person with a 3d vision. I believe I have a good sense of humour plus a wonderful personality..


Am a social Mogul..a business oriented person and I don't give up easily..I make friends easily but not all I smile with is a friend..A music lover and a dance freak...I listen to almost all genre of Music.. My dream is to become a Top model, the highest paid model in the world, the most succesful event planner and one of the best Fashion designers on Earth.

RELATED POSTS