AFRICAN MODELS AND VIXENS TV

"Ufene Racheal Queen" ONE OF THE GREATEST TALENTS AFRICA HAS EVER PRODUCED



Ufene Racheal Queen, she's a native of Enugu state in Nigeria. She's 5'8ft tall and her hobbies are watching movies, singing, traveling, dancing and modeling which is her favorite. She also love making new friends everywhere she goes and her best color is blue.

A word from Racheal to friends out there " I re-branded my life I now talk differently, think differently, act differently because the dream got bigger in modeling, i don't stop when I'm tired I stop when I'm done. Racheal was born on March 3rd,1998. 
Racheal is a runway model and a commercial model, she has walked on different platforms likes of the Mainland Tv Fashion Show and The Nigerian Television Fashion show to mention a few. She is one of the greatest talent Africa has ever produced in the modeling industry and we are much glad to have her under the umbrella of the African models and vixens academy.
RELATED POSTS