AFRICAN MODELS AND VIXENS TV

Maduka Angela Chiamaka-The exceptional Nigerian model with an unequaled tittle.


The exceptional Nigerian model with an unequaled tittle.


Maduka Angela Chiamaka
   
She is a Nineteen year old from the strikingly beautiful city of Nnewi in Anambra state, Nigeria. She was born on a warm sunny day in April. She reflect a varied personality including ambition and the quality of generosity and thoughtfulness.



She is also a well determined and vigorous individual, yet pleasantly calm. She encourages fighting for what you desire and believes in, and doing it through God. She is a full-time student, motivated by the love for learning and succeeding as she strive to become an outstanding model and successful woman in today's society.


With a definit goal of becoming a super model someday. Apart from the above, she enjoys reading, cooking, listening to music and detests anything that will make her loose focus. The bible is that book she spends most time reading, but science fictional stories are more appealing to her imagination. I believe in myself, I believe I can do it, I believe am a victor, I believe am a queen, I believe that everything is possible. Being adventurous is the only way to success and to greatness. I am set on the lane to be crowned as an exceptional Nigerian youth with an unequaled tittle. She is currently the out going Models Planet Magazine cover girl of the quarter, November 2016- February 2017, isn't she amazing?.
RELATED POSTS